Re: SQL Quick Reference Guide

From: TurkBear <jgreco1_at_mn.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 09:08:58 -0600

Not to plug any particular book, but I have found

ORACLE Desk Reference
The Professional's Companion
by Guy Harrison
( Published by Prentice Hall PTR ( www.phptr.com) ( ISBN 0-13-013294-2 )

to be the best quick reference I have ever used...

It covers 7,8,and 8i and is not limited to Sql - It covers most aspects of Oracle usage ( DDL,DML,Sql,Pl/Sql,Java, etc)