Oracle 9i Database Release 2

From: joe <joe.yong_at_verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 00:58:44 GMT

Does anyone know where I can find more information on this? I've read the R2 New features doc from the website which is really high level and is actually the same one provided at OpenWorld in december 2001. I'd interested to know more details about the enhancements that will make it to R2.

Thanks.

joe. Received on Thu Mar 21 2002 - 18:58:44 CST