problems with oracle silent install on windows NT

From: mike vidal <mvidal_at_mediasite.com>
Date: 21 Mar 2002 09:13:18 -0800

I'm having trouble silently installing Oracle 8i on Windows NT. I have customized the svrcustom.rsp file (see below) but I'm getting an error that says "no forced value specified for the variable ToplevelComp". Anyone with
more experience with this have any idea about what's going on?

silentInstall2002-03-20_01-48-14-PM.log No forced value specified for the variable ToplevelComp, associated with property TopLevelComp, in dialog Available Products.