Re: Migrating from MS Sql Server to Oracle

From: damorgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 16:10:09 GMT

If you have terabytes it is a bad generalization. But if you have terabytes in SQL Server it strains credibility. I've consulted at AT&T within the last year and all databases that large of which I am aware were either in Oracle or Teradata.

Either way ... you have a project that will take months ... not weeks. And AT&T is a sophisticated enough company to know that.

Daniel Morgan