Re: TNS-12541 TNS:no listener

From: Julian K. Black <julianb_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 10:49:27 -0500

It is oralce 8i . When you say domain if you are referring to my NT domain is it needed since it resides on the same computer? If so can you make the necessary modification and post it for me(just use mydomainname ). thanks. Here is a copy of my sqlnet.ora file:

# SQLNET.ORA Network Configuration File: C:\Oracle\Ora81\network\admin\sqlnet.ora # Generated by Oracle configuration tools.