8.1.7 database fails to open automatically

From: JohnM <JohnM_at_NOSPAMsis-limited.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:23:27 GMT

On one of our servers the 8.1.7 database fails to start automatically when the server is rebooted and we have to manually open the db with dba studio.

At boot time all services appear to be started okay, no errors are logged in the Windows application event log and we can manually duplicate the problem by stoping and restarting the NT service.

I've gone through a test install on another machine with the same parameters and don't get this problem.

Anyone any ideas?

John Received on Thu Mar 21 2002 - 06:23:27 CST