Re: Oracle versus Microsoft Sqlserver 2000

From: Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_hotpop.com>
Date: 20 Mar 2002 19:23:14 -0600

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam wrote:

>>snip of golden emacs stuff by Galen Boyer

> Heh! Great to see someone playing with emacs! Been a while.
> Personally, I like VIM. Works a treat with Windoze.

Yeah, a fellow in my office uses it. He keeps trying to one-up me but can't. :-) Lots of people use Emacs though. Mainly for java development.

I don't know if you know, but Emacs works great on windows and has for a few years now, combined with the cygwin tools, I have a UNIX environment right on my windows box, but then when I need a windows tool, like Erwin, its right there as well.

Best of both worlds, for me anyways.

--
Galen deForest Boyer