Re: Index on the M_ROW$$ column (MATERIALIZE VIEW)

From: Yurasis Dragon <yurasis_spam_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 23:47:47 GMT

I believe that if you create the snapshot "with primary key", or whatever the exact syntax is, the index will not be created as the pseudo-column does not exist.

Shrieking in pain from a horribly disfigured body, lukash33_at_mail.ru (Sergey Lukashevich) groaned :

>Can I create snapshot without such an index?

===
Yurasis Dragon
spam_at_smeagol.com Received on Wed Mar 20 2002 - 17:47:47 CST