Anyone using 9i Dataguard? Question using CLI

From: Pete's <empete2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 20 Mar 2002 12:20:16 -0800

Anyone out there using Oracle 9iEE(9.0.1) Dataguard? Specifically on AIX 4.3.3 ML09? I've setup a TEST instance and a standby STEST instance of TEST, both are in archivelog mode. I then have setup a configuration using DGMGRL utility. However, I am at the point to enable the configuration and it keeps giving me:
ORA-16596: site is not a member of the Data Guard configuration I've tried enabling each site within the config, but, same error. I've been following the docs on technet.oracle.com, but do not see where I could have gone wrong or missed.

Any tips or things to look at would be great! Please post back to this thread.

TIA
Pete's Received on Wed Mar 20 2002 - 14:20:16 CST