converting data from Btrieve database to Oracle

From: Tim Bezek <tjbezek_at_attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 20:19:24 GMT

Anyone have experience converting data from a Btrieve database to Oracle 8i/9i?
I need to predict hard drive requirements for the new db server. The data in the
Btrieve db is 'maximized' so I'm assuming the same data will require more space
in Oracle. Can anyone provide a guideline to determine how much I will need?
I'm starting with 110G data in Btrieve. I need to convert/move it all, then archive it.

Thanks,

Tim Received on Wed Mar 20 2002 - 14:19:24 CST