Re: Installing 9i fails on Win2k

From: Howard J. Rogers <dba_at_hjrdba.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 05:43:55 +1100

I'm going to suggest a bit more patience!! 10 minutes for the data dictionary isn't unusual. 20 minutes for the Java.... I've had one machine where it took nearly an hour.

Permission problems?? You are doing the install as a *local* administrator of the box, aren't you?

Regards
HJR

Resources for Oracle: http://www.hjrdba.com