Re: Looking for a Unix book

From: R Chin <rchin_at_panix.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 12:31:35 -0500

For intro ( and a bit more) : "Practical UNIX" by Moritsugu is well-written

For ksh programming: "Korn Shell User and Programming Manual" by Anatole Olczak is a "classic"

Welcome to UNIX, in this enironment, depending on how far you wan to go, you'll really how tightly and well Oracle works the OS.

Robert

<6757365f.0203200711.5eeb018b_at_posting.google.com>...