Notification of data changes

From: Rondo <ron_at_iesys.com.au>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 13:18:56 +1100

I have a situation where one or more Win32 client applications are viewing database data live. Is there some way we can get the Oracle server to notify the clients that an insert record has happened on specific tables. I guess its a trigger
but I don't know of a mechanism for communicating that back to the clients without
polling.

Ron Received on Tue Mar 19 2002 - 20:18:56 CST