Re: Questions from a beginner

From: damorgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 23:58:50 GMT

I would strongly recommend that you purchase Tom Kyte's book "expert one-on-one Oracle" and read every page. Especially the first three chapters. And that you pay special attention to all of the ways that Oracle and SQL Server are not the same.

If you don't get this before anything else you will end up angry, frustrated, and producing really bad code.

Daniel Morgan