Re: CPU 100% use

From: Tom Brown <tom_at_eazyriders.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 22:39:41 GMT

i'll have to check when i get back in the office but i believe it was oracle.exe ? This only happens when i start one of the instances... The other is fine? But when the other does eventually start as (it takes ages to start) and the machine just is slow slow on the desktop it is virtually unusable.

what i did notice was there once was 4 entries for memory... Java, Shared Pool and two others.. i can;t remember sorry, there is now only 2? One of the missing ones is the reference to Java pool and the other i 'think' is shared pool... Are thes confugired in initSID.ora and if so is there any reason why they would dissapear? I was the only one on the box today and i did not remove them???

Thanks

Tom