Questions from a beginner

From: Vasily Bikov <vas_at_dadafa.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 00:09:27 +0300

Hello!

I am just a beginner in such a great database system as Oracle and know very very little yet. I am quite familiar with Microsoft's SQL Server 2000 as a developer in Visual C++ (with Activex Data Objects - ADO) and I know the bases of administering.
Please explain me where to start with Oracle database server, what web sites you would recommend. I would like to learn all aspects of installing, administering and programming of Oracle for Windows 98/2000 platform. Received on Tue Mar 19 2002 - 15:09:27 CST