image retrieval ( performance )

From: Big Cat <yy_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 23:12:19 +0800

Hi there,

We need to store/retrieve image from Oracle db frequently (we are using Oracle 817 currently), for the performance concerns, what's the best way to setup the schema for the image storage ? and what's the best suggestion in the configuration setup so as to have best performance in the image retrieval ? Any ideas or pointer to documents are welcomed !! thanks.

Ken Received on Tue Mar 19 2002 - 09:12:19 CST