how can I know who has acquired an user lock?

From: Jano <402450_at_cepsz.unizar.es>
Date: 19 Mar 2002 05:38:44 -0800

Hello all.

I'm using user locks (package dbms_lock). The locks are created with automatic release on rollback or commit.

Now, I'm having some problems because some session has the lock and I don't know what is it. I fear that some point of the code has a missing commit. To try to isolate the problem I want to know what is the session with the lock acquired.

How can I know what session has the lock?

Thanks in advance,

  1. Mosteo.

P.s: if you can CC: to my account (402450_at_cepsz.unizar.es) it will be useful, because I can't spend much time in the news. Received on Tue Mar 19 2002 - 07:38:44 CST