Re: Australian Event

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2002 09:32:49 GMT

Dusan Bolek doodled thusly:

>9:00 - testing is very important and interesting, wow Oracle optimizer
>and changes between versions - should be great, high availability -
>great topic. And this continues for all two days. There is not a
>single one part that can be missed without regret.

sincerely hope the transcripts will be available. For what I'll be paying for this thing, it's unreal if I can't get all the materials for ALL sessions. Physically impossible to attend all, but all are important!

Cheers
Nuno Souto
nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam Received on Tue Mar 19 2002 - 03:32:49 CST