Re: Capture of DDL Statement

From: damorgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 23:24:58 GMT

You are putting way too much emotion into this. No one cares whether you take a blow-torch to the darned machine. It was a very reasonable caution to which you have over-reacted.

I support Howard in his response to you and I would have given you roughly the same answer if I had responded first. No doubt we will continue to do what we do exactly as we have been doing it (what with not getting paid for our time) and you, and others, can either accept the advice as it comes or go elsewhere (because you aren't paying for it).

This is the usenet ... if you would rather deal with people who are paid to keep their opinions to themselves ... next time post your question at http://metalink.oracle.com.

Daniel Morgan