JA16SJIS stored in WE8ISO8859P1 needed to be converted and stored in UTF8

From: Jerry <jerry_c_wong_at_agilent.com>
Date: 18 Mar 2002 15:06:28 -0800

I have CJK (Chinese/Japanese/Korean) characters stored in a WE8ISO8859P1 database. We need to convert the database to UTF8. I followed Oracle's suggestion of SPOOLing each language data out from the source db to a text file and use SQLLDR to load the text file into the UTF8 database. It doesn't seem working. Any experience/suggestion? Thanks. Received on Mon Mar 18 2002 - 17:06:28 CST