Re: Oracle Office of Strategic Influence

From: damorgan <damorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 16:10:54 GMT

That I understood. And anyone that doesn't know that advertising is fluff needs to stay away from the television. But the security issues I have seen (there are likely some I have not seen) are not with the database; they are with the app server.

The easiest way to break into any software is still to look at the post-it note in the desk drawer. <g>

Daniel Morgan