Re: error while installing on tru64

From: Sławomir Marcinkowski <s.marcinkowski_at_Bankier.pl>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 15:43:23 +0100

in this machine I have 2GB memory and there is only universal installer running. is this possible, that I have not enough memory?

in directory $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/lib i do:

make -f ins_rdbms.mk install

and i get:

chmod 755 /u01/app/oracle/product/9.0.1/bin rm -f oracle mig dbv tstshm maxmem orapwd dbfsize cursize genoci extproc hsalloci hsots hsdepxa dgmgrl osh sbttest imp exp sqlldr rman tg4sybs avmurout avmping avligmsg avmumon