Re: error while installing on tru64

From: koert54 <nospam_at_nospam.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 15:14:21 +0100

Hmmm ... can't help you there ...

I had a problem on a Tru64 cluster just 2 weeks ago - the installer detects the
available nodes. If selecting more than the local node things go wrong. However, your problem looks entirely different. Without a snippet of your install.log, no one will be able to help you ...

btw - what's the deal with your cluster - Tru64 + Linux in one cluster - I don't see
how this can work ? Why don't you stick with Tru64 and make use Clustered Filesystems ????