Experiences with Oracle Workspace Manager?

From: Christof Kaiser <Kaiser_at_logiball.de>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 13:06:13 +0100

Hi Out There,

I was wondering if naybody has experiences with the Oracle Workspace Manager that can be used for versioning of data. (e.g. edit data in a logical branch an merge it into the main version after doing so).

I started to do a bit of research into this,

I just dont fell like I have to be the beta tester if sombody of you already suffered before ... ;-)

Cheers
Christof Received on Mon Mar 18 2002 - 06:06:13 CST