Generate update / Insert scripts

From: Sunil <sunil_franklin_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 10:36:20 +0530

Hi Experts,

    I have two tables ( T1 and T2 ) having the same structure and data.     Now T1 has some rows inserted into it and some of the column values in it are also updated.

    [Both T1 and T2 have an id (number) as the PK ]

    Is it possible for me to generate Insert / Update scripts, which will make the data in T2 the same as in T1.

Thanks In advance,
Sunil. Received on Fri Mar 15 2002 - 23:06:20 CST