Help: how do you verify that your table goes into keep buffer

From: Joe Soweryski <dbadba62_at_hhotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 01:33:03 GMT

I have set several heavy accessed table into keep buffer, but I did not notice significant performance increase.

I remember on metalink, there is an article that there is a bug, alter table xx storage(buffer_pool keep) will not put the table into the keep buffer, but I forgot exactly how to work around the bug.

My question is,

Can you verify that the table is INDEED in keep buffer?

Thanks for your help. Received on Fri Mar 15 2002 - 19:33:03 CST