COmpatibility Oracle 8i And Win Nt s.p. 6a

From: Marco Zamuner <mzamuner_at_ateikon.com>
Date: 15 Mar 2002 01:12:55 -0800

Does Anyone has an idea about compatibility problems on Oralce 8i within a NT 4.0 server with service pack 6a? I installed many ones with Oracle 8i and Win Nt 4.0 Sp 6 without any errors but I believe of hearing about some incompatibility. Any idea about it? Received on Fri Mar 15 2002 - 03:12:55 CST