UTL_FILE

From: Søren Skovgaard <soren_at_skovgaard.as>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 17:50:06 +0100

Hi everybody ;-)

I'm a newbie to Oracle programming, and I hope you'll help me with this problem.

I'm making a SQL-script and I can't get it to work - it says:

declare myFileHandle UTL_FILE.FileType;
begin

    myFileHandle := UTL_FILE.OPEN('c:\', 'junk.txt', 'a');
.
.
.

end;
/

My problem is that when opening the file I get an error stating: INVALID PATH
Can anyone tell me why ?. The file actually excist on my PC.

What do I do to get this to work ?
I'm using SQL*Plus when I run this script on my PC !

My regards
Søren Skovgaard Received on Thu Mar 14 2002 - 10:50:06 CST