iAS load on server

From: Terry Dykstra <dontreply_tddykstra_at_forestoil.ca>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 23:01:59 GMT

I'm a complete newbie when it comes to application servers. We're looking at potentially running 9iAS on an older Sun E250 2-cpu box. How much of a load (I'm interested mostly in CPU terms) would it put on the box if I have 10 users on it full time. The application would be mostly doing data validation and then generating xml files. Java would be the language of choice. There wouldn't be much database traffic. The DB is on a different server.

--
Terry Dykstra
Canadian Forest Oil Ltd.