Import data without system user.

From: Gaetan Poitras <poitrasg_at_crcsogema.com>
Date: 14 Mar 2002 12:39:48 -0800

I have installed a new database and now I want to do a full import of my previous database.
I want to do the full import because I want the tablespace create automaticaly and every schema create without having to create them manual first.

The problem is each time we do an full import it import the system user and I am afraid to import the system user over my current system user. This is probably a wrong way.
So how can I import a full database exported file without the system user.? Received on Thu Mar 14 2002 - 14:39:48 CST