Re: Standby database problem

From: Guy D. Kuhn <guy.d.kuhn_at_saic.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 04:06:03 -0500

The latestest patchset available for SGI is 8.1.7.2. It fixes a lot of bugs and would be woth looking at. This will, I was told, be that last patchset for SGI. There is a problem with that patchset if you use 64-bit server and 32-bit clients. There is a bug fix for it. It don't know the number off hand.