Re: Getting started....

From: Atul Agrawal <atul_ce_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:31:53 -0500

Well that was a nice insight....but then the point is even for a comp sci grad, who has been striving to bcom a ORa DBA, it is pretty difficult since most of the DBA (or should i say ALL) require atleast threee years of work exp.. now where is one supposed to get work ex, if he doesnt get into somewhere...

any clues about how i can help myself.? Udergrad CompSCi - Gold Medal
GRad Comp Sci - Johns Hopkins Uni (In progress)

Ora 8i DBA course from ORacle Education Partners in India Cleared two OCP papers , working on the remaining three...

how should i go about things....

can any one help?

THANKS AND REGARDS to all the Oracle Brains.

--

Atul Agrawal                     | Atul Agrawal
Masters Student, CS Deptt.       | 3501, St Paul Street,

Hello: 410-516-8291 (Lab)        | Hello: 410-366-6852 (Resi)