Problem in configuring Oracle 9iAS Portal on Oracle9i.

From: Shailandra Vaish <skvaish_at_optonline.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 17:02:42 GMT

I am facing problem in configuring Oracle9iAS portal on Oracle 9i. Is Oracle 9iAS is supported on Oracle 9i. The problem is Net8 of Oracle9iAS which is not able to talk to Net Server of Oracle9i database. I am running my Oracle 9i database and Oracle9iAs on the same machine on Windows 2000. Did somebody faced this problem? What could be the solution? Should I run only one listener instead of two, one for Oracle9i and another one for Oracle9iAS.

Thanks Received on Wed Mar 13 2002 - 11:02:42 CST