ORA 01013 -- user requested cancel

From: wallado <wallado_at_pdq.net>
Date: 13 Mar 2002 08:16:31 -0800

I got this oracle message on long running queries on my website using ODBC. I fixed this problem by going to the ODBC Data Source and unclicking the "Enable Query Timeout" check box. Of course, the real problem is long running SQL which probably needs to be improved. There is probably also an Oracle setting that the DBA can change to lengthen the timeout period. However, changing the ODBC Data Source is quicker. Received on Wed Mar 13 2002 - 10:16:31 CST