I decide! Help on export or taller bridge is waiting for me

From: Marco Zamuner <mzamuner_at_ateikon.com>
Date: 13 Mar 2002 07:13:36 -0800

I'm going crazy! Please someone help me!

I'm trying to export an old DB Oracle 7.3 on a very old server. I launched exp73 ... and received this message:

EXP-00008: ORACLE error 4068 encountered
ORA-04068: existing state of packages has been discarded
ORA-04067: not executed, package body "SYS.DBMS_EXPORT_EXTENSION" does
not exist

ORA-06508: PL/SQL: could not find program unit being called ORA-06512: at line 1
Export terminated successfully with warnings.

I open a SqlPlus session as sys to execute DMBS package obviously not created and received this one:
ERROR:

ORA-04068: existing state of packages has been discarded
ORA-04067: not executed, package body "SYS.DBMS_OUTPUT" does not exist
ORA-06508: PL/SQL: could not find program unit being called
ORA-06512: at line 1

Error accessing package DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO ERROR:
ORA-04068: existing state of packages has been discarded ORA-04067: not executed, package body "SYS.DBMS_APPLICATION_INFO" does not
exist
ORA-06508: PL/SQL: could not find program unit being called ORA-06512: at line 1

So, I launched DBMS packaged receving OK responses.

Results:
Same errors while exporting, same errors while opening SqlPlus.

Any ideas?

Marco ;( Zamuner
Ateikon Group Received on Wed Mar 13 2002 - 09:13:36 CST