Re: Oracle versus Microsoft Sqlserver 2000

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 10:20:36 GMT

Norman Dunbar doodled thusly:

>If you're as good with a spanner as you are with Oracle, I'd better
>watch myself :o)

Hehehe!
http://www.members.optushome.com.au/nsouto/photos/ the bench (all 200Kg of it) and some of the tools were home/handmade. Won't show you what I make. <d&r>

>I'll give you a call if :
>
>(a) I ever get there
>(b) I ever startup a company
>(c) I need you :o)

e) if you ever get here and don't pop up for a drink or two, I'll personally set the dingos after you!!! :-D

Cheers
Nuno Souto
nsouto_at_optushome.com.au.nospam Received on Tue Mar 12 2002 - 04:20:36 CST