Re: Oracle 8.0.5 autostart

From: Atul Agrawal <atul_ce_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 16:49:40 -0500

> i think could also set the oracle service for your sid, to start
> automatically on boot...

this can be done by chaging the option in the services found in control pannel.

alternatively,

if you think you are grownup enough to change registry, you could do one thing is
find the autostart key in your registry for your sid, and enter the value yes for it..

i think this shoul dsolve the problem...

--

Atul Agrawal                     | Atul Agrawal
Masters Student, CS Deptt.       | 3501, St Paul Street,

Hello: 410-516-8291 (Lab)        | Hello: 410-366-6852 (Resi)