Re: sys_context does not return anything

From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman_at_oracle.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:14:13 -0800

Maybe just a typo, but your select should say:

select sys_context('myContext', 'datamangerID')

not

select sys_context('myContext', 'datamanagerID')

Note the absence of the second "a" in "manager".

--
HTH.  Additions and corrections welcome.

Pete
Author of "Oracle8i: Architecture and Administration Exam Cram"

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook

"Oh no, it's not.  It's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA