array

From: Philip Morrow <cracker_at_mymorrow.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 17:56:43 GMT

I need to loop through several tables and drop them. I'm using an execute immediate statement inside a stored procedure. I'd like to create an array of the table names to be droped and have the loop check for the exsistance of the table and drop it if it exsists. How can I create an array of the table names. If it's not possible is there another way to accomplish this task without writing out each statement with different table name.

Phil Received on Tue Mar 12 2002 - 11:56:43 CST