Re: Any Asset / License Management Package ?

From: Hemant K Chitale <hkchital_nospam_at_singnet_nospam.com.sg>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 22:00:02 +0800

I'd like it to be on a relational database on a server so that multiple users can access it. We have potentially 5 to 15 users (depending on how we expand the scope) and there would certainly be a requirement for concurrent access by 1 or 2 persons at any time. Plus, the managers must be able to request for a report or run a report anytime (typically the report might be a listing of servers by platform or a listing of downtime logs for a server).

Thus, the preferred backend would be Oracle on Unix but is there an off-the-shelf application ? Or is there another cheaper (non-Oracle) package ?

Hemant K Chitale