From: rc <none>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 08:37:54 +0100

The problem is when we save the file into de table (long_raw type field), the size of the table is 5 or 6 times bigger . We use the READ_FILE_IMAGE function of Oracle Designer to load the file like an image. Files in jpg are 15 Kb size, while when they are into the table are about 100 Kb.

Please, We need to know if there is another way to load files more compressed

TIA. Received on Tue Mar 12 2002 - 01:37:54 CST