Problem with export from Oracle

From: Daniel Dunajsky <dunajsky_at_telusplanet.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 06:09:04 GMT

Hello,

I have PC running Win2K + SP2, Oracle 8.1.7 DB and this problem: I am unable to export data from DB. Export always fails with this error "VNI-2015 : Authentication error"
According to Oracle, I should check operating system user credentials for the target node. I have set it correctly, and I also have set Preferred Credentials for Database.
However under WinNT I also had to set "logon as service" to be able to do exports. I didn't find anything like this under Win2K, but there is "run as service"...
Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thank you

Daniel Dunajsky Received on Tue Mar 12 2002 - 00:09:04 CST