thai characters

From: Daud <daud11_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 11 Mar 2002 07:28:47 -0800

I have a database where the database charset is UTF8. I created a simple table and store some Thai messages using sqlldr. The messages have been verified using VB to be correctly stored in thai.
Now I would like to be able to see the records in sqlplus...how do I setup sqlplus so that I can see thai characters?

I did 'alter session set nls_language=thai' and changed the language settings to thai in regional settings (under control panel) but it did not work.
Anything else I need to do?

rgds
Daud Received on Mon Mar 11 2002 - 09:28:47 CST