Re: Running Intermedia Text server as a WIN NT services ?

From: Niall Litchfield <n-litchfield_at_audit-commission.gov.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 10:11:01 -0000

There are a number of NT utilities that will enable you to run your script as a service. However I am unsure as to what the need for this is. If you are running this to keep indexes in sync then look at scheduling an oracle job to be run as ctxsys to call ctx_ddl.sync_index(); This will synchronise all indexes.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA