Re: Can I Use 8i Knowledge in 9i ?

From: Cristof Falk <cfalk2_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 22:24:15 GMT

How about a related question. My knowledge base is with v7.3 a long time ago. Now I need to get experienced and hopefully certified, and would prefer to focus on 9i. However, my employer is going to be using v8 (not 8i). Can I study 9i and then not get too messed up with v8? Are there any good books/websites/tech papers that explain the difference between 8, 8i, and 9i?

Many thanks. -cf Received on Sun Mar 10 2002 - 16:24:15 CST