disabling IPC

From: Chris Aiello <caiell02_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 15:41:05 GMT

Hi all:

I have a question. I have this Oracle DB running on UNIX and I want to block users from telneting in and using IPC to talk to the database. They should use the TCPIP listener. I want however for the DBA to be able to use IPC in the event of the emergency. Any thoughts? Received on Sun Mar 10 2002 - 09:41:05 CST