sqlldr & date/time question

From: KTyson9426 <ktyson9426_at_aol.com>
Date: 09 Mar 2002 22:34:08 GMT

Hello.... And thank you in adnvace for anyones help

I want to use sqlldr to load the date/time into the same date field in my table. I can get the date in there ok, and I can get the time in with the use of a different field, but I can't find anything that tells me how to do get the date/time in the same field. I've found how to do this with an 'insert' statement, but I need to use sqlldr..... Can anyone tell me how to format the *.ctl file? Currently I have;

load data
infile *
append into table vmstat
fields terminated by ","
(ddate, ttime, vmstat)
begindata
30-Jan-02, 0122, 'data' Received on Sat Mar 09 2002 - 16:34:08 CST