Re: Oracle 9i New Features for administrators 1Z0-030

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2002 23:32:33 +0100

On Sun, 10 Mar 2002 08:56:45 +1100, "Howard J. Rogers" <dba_at_hjrdba.com> wrote:

>But that's no excuse for not coming on the official training course!!
>
>;-)
>HJR
>--
>Resources for Oracle: http://www.hjrdba.com

Is that yet another Oracle course where the only thing that happens is that the instructor reads all the sheets aloud? Many instructors in the Netherlands just *hate* to do that, because our methods of educating people are different. If they however explain something in more detail, they invariably end up with dropping chapters. Maybe someone has actually checked the sheets can be read in 4 days, lol (I'm referring to the Oracle 8i upgrade course now)

Regards

Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA

To reply remove -verwijderdit from my e-mail address Received on Sat Mar 09 2002 - 16:32:33 CST