Re: Oracle 9i New Features for administrators 1Z0-030

From: Howard J. Rogers <dba_at_hjrdba.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2002 08:35:08 +1100

Not entirely sure what you are actually asking here. And please, please, please DON'T CROSSPOST.

If you want to see what the official study material is all about, visit my site, the Books link. There's a document there on 9i new features which I wrote as my own set of course notes in preparation for teaching the course. You may find it helpful.

Regards
HJR

Resources for Oracle: http://www.hjrdba.com